Naruto Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Quest

A Naruto Rpg

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cornelio Shoukei

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cornelio Shoukei
Chuunin
Chuunin
Cornelio Shoukei

Cornelio Shoukei Empty
PostSubject: Cornelio Shoukei   Cornelio Shoukei EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:26 pm

Basic Information:

Name:Cornelio Shoukei

Nickname/Alias:Shadow Crystal

Weight:185

Height:5/11

Looks:Cornelio Shoukei 19-5

Personality:It depends,when he's in battle with someone he thinks is a coward and evil. He would act with clamness and intelligence. He is almost everytime tired or sleeping, thats one of his hobies. Once he took a nap for 12 hours. He's favorite food is Ice Cream and his favorite drink is Mago juice. Most of his time he is having a great time with other firends he's close to. Almost everytime he's joking around.

He changed once he was growing up and leaving his village behind for good. Sometime she thinks he might go back to it for old time memories.Now he sticks close to his village,but sometimes wishes he was never there since some people are cruel and evil.
He hated some villages that needed to be destroyed.He came with a thought that he might join a group to destroy them. He thought it might be stupid,but he just wanted to make a better place without people that do crimes.

Clan Information

Clan Name:Gurekou

Kekei Genkai:Crystal manipulation

Rank Information:

Village:Moon

Skill Information:

Skill Specialty:

Skill llist:Ninjutsu/Kenjutsu

Elemental Affinity:Lightning

Special Characteristics:Curse mark, Really high speed and dodging. Ability to heal three times faster than a normal ninja.

History/RP Sample:

Rp Sample:More third Person
Impatiently Corn watches through his opponent's eyes the move he was
waiting to show The only thing he could do was prepare for the attack with percusion.As the enemy launches attacks,Corn dodges them with easy then what he really thought. "If you were going to be this easy i would of finish you a long time ago."Corn said while doing handsigns for his favorite jutsu,gathering chakra on his right hand and forming a dark dragon
with dark flames that could easily burn anyone.

"Too bad for you I'm a water type."He had his own favorite and launched water vortex it straight at me, since this was a mission Corn had to make less disaster as possible,so each attack colided against each other
leaving nothing but mess in their path.to win this round ill need to use some of my other power,Corn thought to himself and starts looking stranger with eyes appearing almost taking his whole bodyHis powers seemed to have exploded.The enemy's hard breathing went through Corn's ear over and over again.

He gather all his chakra in the attack to push
back the enemy."Since i can see you going to win ill surrender and let you take me to the village..."the enemy decided to spit out and corn disappeard his dragon, but the enemy didnt keep his part of the deal and corn was sent flying by a surprised vortex to a tree getting slam so hard all he could see and hear was the enemy running away laughing.Then he lost concious on the middle of nowhere.

Corn was hummiliated by his action that he needed to be in a hospital,so he came to his mind to go back and finally take out his enemy,but this time he would put everything on the line even if someone gets in the way.Finally the day came that he could get out of his hospital bed,but before that some old teammates came to see how he's doing and one shout out,"Hey you should of atleast satyed for atleast another week.Since you couldn't beat the criminal I guess I can go look for him."Corn didn't put attention to his rude comments,so he just answered,"Whoever gets him first."

I was to im patient to get him that I couldn't see his trick,but now i don't even know where he could beThen the Hokage's assisntant came tripping with an ermegency to Corn."there you are the Hokage wants to see you right away and he won't take no for an answer."Before he went there.He went to the graveyard to put some flowers on his old sensei.He felt like a dad corn never experience,but Corn didn't like to think of that.Few minutes he was getting orders of where the criminal might be.

And so Corn raced to the grass village to confront the enemy again,but this time he was followed by a anbu black cop.What was going on went through his thoughts.Maybe more bounty hunterswill want to get hteir hand on him he has a huge price on the bingo book.As he heard the wind blewing he saw kunais flying out of nowhere.They both took out their swords and started blocking with them.

"I saw on over there near the huge tree."Corn saig out loud,but the anbu already took him out without Corn noticing."they might be look outs for the criminal,stay alarmed."The Anbu when a couple of feet in front taking the lead.They could smell the ashes and meat some more criminal
where cooking.We decided not to fight them just go around them.To our surprised we saw an abandoned house.We thought he might be in there so Corn went to the front door and the took
the roof.

Corn opened the door nervously,but he was amased and so was the Anbu.the criminal was lying on the floor with blood spots on his right side of the body.The Anbu said it was a couple of sword slashes,but he was dead couple of days ago.They carried the body all the way back to the leaf village to be examined.The Hokage wasn't so please to hear the news,but he had to be glad that he was dead since he was killing most people around the grass and leaf village.It took them quite some time to finally catch.Finally all the families and villages could rest.

Once he was doing another mission that required him and his group to travel outside the village to the Grass Village,but to their surprise when they reached the village's border there were a gang of criminals waiting for them.He took a moment to count them there were six or seven.They were far away,Corn order his team to stay close he was going to go in alone,he only told one of his teammates to have his back.

Once he reached them he had activated his tamoe 3 sharingan and waited with calmness for their first attack.The biggest of them all attacked first with great speed,but not good enough for him and his sharingan.He launched an attack at Corn,but just simply dodged it and followed with a kick sending him flying a couple of yards.All of the remaining members followed,but Corn just made handsigns and holded his breath,then releasing it with fireball destroying everything in its path.Some of them got burned and some just left without looking back.

With nonsurprised expression his group walked over to him and told him it was time to go to finish the mission.Once it was done they didn't return right away to their home village just to stay for some vacation on the village. All the way back to the village they da smiles and cheers that they finished the mission and had little vacation. Once they arrived at the gates, the bad news were starting to come. The first bad new was that his old best freind was betrayed by some rouge ninjas in the village. Corn was a little ashamed and angry that some one like that could something so evil and worthless like that. The bad news didn't end there he was about to find out that his old house was burned down by the same ninjas that betrayed one of his best friends. Once he heard it he disappeared from the gates and headed towards the Hokage with an ashamed face. The first thing I'm going to do it hunt down those worthless ninjas and bring a stop to them, but first I have to find out where they could be. Once he opened the door there was other Chunnins and Jounins like himself.

They to were imformed about the incident some were even angrier than Corn. The first thought that came to his mind that they were brought here was to accomplish the same thing he is trying to do. The hokage just signaled him to get ready, Corn just responded with his head nodding. He gaved us some basic imformations about why they did what they did and where they might be. Once the meeting was over, several ninjas went different directions to where they were imformed they might be staying. Corn's partner was the same that they just finished they mission. He felt glad that he still had one of his friend alive and he was going to be his partner for the next new big mission about to oocured. Now just wait for me, I'm going to avenge you Jusek, even if it might take me quite some time, but I'll do it. Corn looked forward to his battle, he gave a nod to his friend that they were approaching the enemie's territory....

Last edited by Cornelio Shoukei on Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hasuto
Admin/Sanakage
Admin/Sanakage
Hasuto

Cornelio Shoukei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cornelio Shoukei   Cornelio Shoukei EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:43 pm

Congratulations You are approved. The highest rank we are accepting right now is Chuunin so Chuunin you are. Here are your stats, please post them in your signature.

Hp: 5,000
Cp: 40
Combat Level: 5
Resolve: 1

You receive all academy jutsu, 3 genin jutsu and one chuunin jutsu from your villages jutsu's. Once you have chosen them post your shinobi jutsu list Here. After that you are all set and ready to rp. Also congrats on being first approval.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoquest.forumotion.net

Cornelio Shoukei
Page 1 of 1