Naruto Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Quest

A Naruto Rpg

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for her brother

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nami Uzumaki

Nami Uzumaki

Looking for her brother Empty
PostSubject: Looking for her brother   Looking for her brother EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:29 pm

A young girl runs down the street looking for her bother"Why does he always take my food all the time, this is the tenth time he's done this to me? Damn big brother"She curses to herself as a man calls her name"Luna Cut should be around soon and has he taken your food again"the man says. Luna stops next to the man and nods. the shop onwer was a good friend to the family
Back to top Go down
Cut Uzumaki
Tsukikage
Tsukikage
Cut Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her brother   Looking for her brother EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:38 pm

Cut was roaming through the street after takeing Nami's food.He sprinted off from her and was now hideing in an shop of a family friend.Cut then heard Nami's voice.He hided under a table with many items and tried not to make a sound and hope she just past by.Cut covered his mouth as he was tempeted to laugh.This was all fun and games to him.It was to easy all Cut had to do was wait for nami to take off then sprint in the oppsited direction.
Back to top Go down
Nami Uzumaki

Nami Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her brother   Looking for her brother EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:41 pm

Luna looked in the shop and then under the table and saw the back of her brother and poked him"Wheres my food Cut?"Luna demanded him to her give her food back now. she maybe a Genin but she was smarter the Jounin some say
Back to top Go down
Cut Uzumaki
Tsukikage
Tsukikage
Cut Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her brother   Looking for her brother EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:52 pm

Cut gave a childish laugh."I don't know,I might had ate it." Cut joked as he often did.Cut had hidden Nami's food under the shop ower counter.Cut was the Tsukikage but was very inmature for his age.He was always palying and jokeing he could never be tooken serous.Cut then pushed Nami and shot off runing full speed out the shop.
Back to top Go down
Nami Uzumaki

Nami Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her brother   Looking for her brother EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:55 pm

Luna ask the shop owner for her food since Cut hides it there everytime then walks home eating the peanut butter sandwichs in her bag."Idiot Brother"Luna laughed abit as she walked home waiting to see if she had got her food back or not
Back to top Go down
Cut Uzumaki
Tsukikage
Tsukikage
Cut Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her brother   Looking for her brother EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:55 pm

Cut soon returned to his family home alter that evening with nami food aten.He wipes his mouth with a napkin as he walked inside."Hello everone" Cut says .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her brother   Looking for her brother Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for her brother
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Quest :: Celestial Country :: Tsukigakure-
Jump to: