Naruto Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Quest

A Naruto Rpg

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tsukiakage's home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nami Uzumaki

Nami Uzumaki

Tsukiakage's home Empty
PostSubject: Tsukiakage's home   Tsukiakage's home EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:59 am

Luna walks in having nothing to do so she goes to her room and draws pictures, then takes out the pictures of Cut's and Luna's parents and tears stream from her eyes. she missed them Cut told her that they are traveling the world and left me in his care at fourteen but she knew there was something her brother was not telling her
Back to top Go down
Cut Uzumaki
Tsukikage
Tsukikage
Cut Uzumaki

Tsukiakage's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsukiakage's home   Tsukiakage's home EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 9:28 am

Cut stooded on his door mat feeling in his pockets for his keys."Please don't tell me I lost them again" Cut said to himself as he coutine to search his pokcets.He then found them.Cut reached for the door nobed turning it as he unlocked the door with his keys.Cut steped into the door way. "Nami, I'm home" He said calling out to his younger sister.He didn't know if she heared him or not the house was big.His voice ecohed through out the hall waays.
Back to top Go down
Nami Uzumaki

Nami Uzumaki

Tsukiakage's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsukiakage's home   Tsukiakage's home EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 9:52 am

Luna heard her Brother walk in and she wipes her tears away so her brother does not see the tears."Hi Cut, i am here"Luna says hiding the picture of their Mother and Father under her pillow and walks down the stairs and hugs Cut"When Are Mum and Dad back from their travels"Luna asks him
Back to top Go down
Cut Uzumaki
Tsukikage
Tsukikage
Cut Uzumaki

Tsukiakage's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsukiakage's home   Tsukiakage's home EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:03 am

Cut looked downa t his siter as she huged him and asked "When Are Mum and Dad back from their travels".He didn't like lieing to her but their parnets wasn't comeing back. "Soon they will come back soon" He lied.He signed."I'm hungry Nami,did you make anything.If not we can go out for ramen." Cut said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Nami Uzumaki

Nami Uzumaki

Tsukiakage's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsukiakage's home   Tsukiakage's home EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:06 am

"i made ramen eailer before you stole my food"Luna says smiling at him as she races to the table. in her mind she knew he was lying about something to do with their parents
Back to top Go down
Cut Uzumaki
Tsukikage
Tsukikage
Cut Uzumaki

Tsukiakage's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsukiakage's home   Tsukiakage's home EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:10 am

Cut laughed."The ramen was good." He said. Cut then walks to the kitchen.He open the cabients and searches for somehting to snack on.He find a bag of chips and opens them .Cut then kicks off his shoes and elaves them in the kitchen as he walks to the table Nami ran to he sat down.
Back to top Go down
Nami Uzumaki

Nami Uzumaki

Tsukiakage's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsukiakage's home   Tsukiakage's home EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:02 am

"tell me the truth Cut where are mum and dad?"Luna says as her eyes turn dark blue a warning sign to cut that they might turn red. she stares at him knowing he was lying to her now the fact as he did it earlier and she waited for him to get to the table"something has happened to them and you havn't told me"Luna says tears slowly appearing in her eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tsukiakage's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsukiakage's home   Tsukiakage's home Empty

Back to top Go down

Tsukiakage's home
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Quest :: Celestial Country :: Tsukigakure-
Jump to: