Naruto Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Quest

A Naruto Rpg

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ranmyaku Group Arch: Katsu & Cornelio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hasuto
Admin/Sanakage
Admin/Sanakage
Hasuto

Ranmyaku Group Arch: Katsu & Cornelio Empty
PostSubject: Ranmyaku Group Arch: Katsu & Cornelio   Ranmyaku Group Arch: Katsu & Cornelio EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 2:20 pm

Ranmyaku Group Arch: Katsu & Cornelio NPL__Destructive_Compulsive_by_Narsilion

"Bouncing down the walls of inhibition, pulls a fascination in my sleep. Being bound by the large gaping synapse of man and god he wonders if the sky is really the limit or if it is just something that humans are told to measure their potential. Though when you look at it a human is nothing more than a rotting piece of meat waiting to be decayed which is the reason perhaps most people seek life out to the fullest. However in his opinion that reason may also be what drives others as well himself to acquire power to try and jump that synapse between man and god or master and creation and become legendary. Though still the shinobi is humbled on the mountain by the presence of hope in the form of nindo's or ways of life. Utter faith in what we think is real in the realm of the unknown is irrational to him, which is probably why he has problems with the morals of society. Though his greed is not bad, it is nature and jealousy that is nothing more than a natural lust that drives all humans in one way or another, positively or negatively regardless of ones point of view. It is believed that the origin of a mans heart is black, but even still, somehow someway there is good. It seems molds are made to be broken but humans are to busy with their backs to the light focusing on the shadow of evil too intelligent to turn around and see the truth. Consumed by deception and led a stray by their hearts humans are indeed a sad song played by the artist formerly known as fate and now known as destiny. But humans are too intelligent to conclude that fate and destiny are one in the same but there are those among us who have the divine right to break the mold of natural intelligence. It is those who are indeed truly legendary."

The thoughts of the robed figure soon can me to end as his concentration was broken by the explosion on the north western end of Tsukigakure." It seems Igato has already gotten started, He was always one to jump the gun. We weren't suppose to invade for another hour. Too late now I suppose." The green haired robed figure stated as he leapt over the gates of Moon. There were no guards,it seemed Igato had lured them all away this is perfect. The eery green haired robed figrue began to collect the corpses of the dead moon villagers and began to to suck them into what seemed to be a dark vortex. This figure could be found on the far northern end of the village, anyone who approach would see he was up to no good with what appear to be some sick desecration of the dead.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoquest.forumotion.net
Cornelio Shoukei
Chuunin
Chuunin
Cornelio Shoukei

PostSubject: Re: Ranmyaku Group Arch: Katsu & Cornelio   Ranmyaku Group Arch: Katsu & Cornelio EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 2:33 pm

This guy disgustest me, someone needs to stop this man, no this monster from killing more people than what he already killed. As soon as he and his team spotted the green hair guy, they knew he didn't belong to their village. They approached him quitly, they also noticed some kind of hole or a vortex where he was putting in some bodied of their village."Oh heck no, let's go right now, Formation C..." Yelled out Cornelio, some of them flickered away and two of his team stood on each side of this monster. Cornelio just stood right infront of him, but not too close, while the last member stood behind of him."Hey...you green haired monster, tell us your name and your purpose before we completely destroy you and ruined those plans, but make it fast." Corn just stoo his ground focusing some chakra on his hands ready for anything, since this enemy looked like he could be dangerous and specially hasty. Just right before he attack he starred at his allies making sure they were ready.
Back to top Go down
Hasuto
Admin/Sanakage
Admin/Sanakage
Hasuto

PostSubject: Re: Ranmyaku Group Arch: Katsu & Cornelio   Ranmyaku Group Arch: Katsu & Cornelio EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 2:44 pm

"Ahh, I see I have some company" Katsu said as he looked up and noticed the squadron around him, all the while still sucking in bodies through his ominous black vortex. " Easy, Easy. I'm on your side. Really I am, in fact I'll show you!" Katsu exclaimed as smaller yet faster sucking vortex's appeared behind each of the squadorned men (Except Cornelion) and violently sucked them into where ever each hole led to. Since these vortex's were smaller than normal it took some grinding to fit the men of the squadron in casuing their bodies to contort violently. The air was filled with blood curdling screams and cracking bones as the men were sucked into the small voids, untill all that remained of them was their head bands and the blood they had spilled. After the squadron had been devoured the green haired meance turned toward Cornelion with half crazed grin on his face, while the larger void behind him was still absorbing corpses of the already deceased." Tch, I take it your the commander of that used to be squadron. I wonder how I should have your bones grinded. Tell me would like to go the same way as your squad members? Or shall I get a bit creative?" The green haired figure said in an excited tone as his grin got a bit wider.
Back to top Go down
Cornelio Shoukei
Chuunin
Chuunin
Cornelio Shoukei

PostSubject: Re: Ranmyaku Group Arch: Katsu & Cornelio   Ranmyaku Group Arch: Katsu & Cornelio EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:07 pm

What the...he cuked them in seconds, that was fast... What should I do, this guy is not going anywhere since of what he did... He looked really serious and angry, but he wasn't ready to lose his cool, he just stood there with calmness and relaxed. "I'm going to ask you one more time to tell me your name and what's your complete plan. Where are all those body going..." it wasn't a choice he thought he wanted some answers, but all that matter was killing this person as soon as possible. He can't go back there with just his teammates killed and no dead body from this guy. He was ready for his attack. Crystal: Hexagonal Shuriken Particles surround him and condense into numerous shuriken and at a great speed they are launched at the green haired cold hearted man. Once that jutsu was done he rushed at the guy with grea speed preparing for some taijutsu, but he still stayed alert for any trap or surprise attack this man might pulled like he just did. Looking up he jumped and in the air he was making some handsign for his next jutsus that'll help him a lot in this fight. Once he looked at the moon he was ready..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
C-rank

Name:Crystal: Hexagonal Shuriken
Description:The shuriken used in this jutsu are six-sided with spikes at the sides of each blade, as they resemble snowflakes.particles surround her and condense into numerous shuriken.
Duration:1 post
Back to top Go down
Hasuto
Admin/Sanakage
Admin/Sanakage
Hasuto

PostSubject: Re: Ranmyaku Group Arch: Katsu & Cornelio   Ranmyaku Group Arch: Katsu & Cornelio EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 4:44 pm

Katsu's grined waned a bit as he was expecting to get a rise out of the commanding shinobi but instead got nothing but a mere repeat of the question prior."It seems he's cold a one, he didn't even flinch when he saw his men die or even try to help. Hmm." Katsu thought as he stared at Cornelio with confusion in his eyes. Katsu's eyes widened as he noticed mysterious crystals in a hexagonal shape appear around Cornelio and soon make their way toward him in an aggressive manner." The name's Mobashi Katsu of the Ranmyaku Group. I cant reveal to you our complete plan, the boss would kill me. As for the bodies..." Katsu snapped his finger and the forces stopped in its clockwise rotation and began spinning counter clockwise. As it did so the decayed body parts outstretched from the void, and before long an army Moon ninja zombies came forth and absorbed the blows from the oncoming crystal shuriken for Katsu,Cornelio's Taijutsu was then blocked by the army of undead moon ninja." The bodies are sent to the death realm and return as my mindless slaves. You seem like a cold individual, I wonder how long it will take for you emotions to surface as you kill again your fallen comerades?" Katsu said in chuckle of laughter as he pointed his finger the direction of the airborne Cornelio. As Katsu did this a void would appear behind Cornelio and 10 zombie moon ninja would lurch out and attack him. Dodging in mid air would be impossible.

[OOC: We will be implementing the battle system now. Click Here to see the rules on how to do that. If you take damage calculate it using the base damage modifiers for each zombie that hits you, they are C-rank.]

--------------------------------------
Katsu Stats

Hp: 5,000
Cp: 50
Combat Level: 6
Resolve: 2

Jutsus Effects:N/A
Jutsu Damage: Undead Jutsu each zombie that hits will do 70 damage
Weapon Damge: N/A
Back to top Go down
Cornelio Shoukei
Chuunin
Chuunin
Cornelio Shoukei

PostSubject: Re: Ranmyaku Group Arch: Katsu & Cornelio   Ranmyaku Group Arch: Katsu & Cornelio EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 5:06 pm

Wo he caught while in midair, but too bad for them I'm just about finish with my Handsigns and the jutsu is done. Corn was watching as the Zomies attacks a big rock since he just used Kawarimi no Jutsu...And since he didn't want to waste any time, he was about to make a good combination, he thought this might work.... First he slammed his hand into the ground:Crystal Release: The Gods' Crossings Technique:, a long stream of sharp crystals to bind or pierce a target where headed at Katsu and as soon as he saw the jutsu heading towards him, he removed his hand just letting the jutsu do it's work Corn jumped in the air awaiting for his next move. Cornelio thought of what moves he might be planning on doing. All that came to his mind was if he does this move I'll get him here... That same thought came and went. Even if you won't tell me your plan I'll find out sooner or later.. Cornelio yelled, " It won't matter if you tell me your plan because your leader won't kill you, I WILL!" With that yelled he was hopping that it would distract him from the attack and Cornelio.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cornelio's Stats

Cp: 38
Combat Level: 5
Resolve: 1

Jutsu Damage:90
Back to top Go down
Hasuto
Admin/Sanakage
Admin/Sanakage
Hasuto

PostSubject: Re: Ranmyaku Group Arch: Katsu & Cornelio   Ranmyaku Group Arch: Katsu & Cornelio EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 5:27 pm

"Crafty little bastard" Katsu thought as he saw his zombiez hit nothing but solid stone as Cornellio had body switched out of the way and back onto the ground. As Cornellio had called out to Katsu, claiming he was going to kill him his attention was diverted from the oncoming attack, however it did not matter as the hordes of moon ninja stepped out in front and took the damage of the jutsu, keeping Katsu safe." If you plan on killing me you will have to do a hell of a lot better than that." Katsu said as he pointed his finger in Cornelio's direction. As soon as he did this his minions began to perform hand seals."Bendingu Kei" The minions uttered in a zombie like tone as their hand seals came to a completion. As this happened a powerful flash of light emitted from half of the zombies that would cause blindless to Cornellio since he was in the vicinity." Must...Attack" The other half of the zombies uttered as the charged cornellio with regular melee attacks, since Cornelio would have been blinded by the flash countering theses attacks would have been extremely difficult, at least a portion of damage would have to be inflicted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katsu Stats

Cp: 50-8=42

Jutsu Damage: Undead Jutsu each zombie that hits will do 70 damage
Back to top Go down
Cornelio Shoukei
Chuunin
Chuunin
Cornelio Shoukei

PostSubject: Re: Ranmyaku Group Arch: Katsu & Cornelio   Ranmyaku Group Arch: Katsu & Cornelio EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 5:44 pm

Ahh I can't see, man This blindness won't let me do nothing, but my plan is still going... as soon as the zombies attacked Cornelio the second phrase of the plan started since he knew he won't be able to do much up there, he would send some zombies to attack giving Katsu more openings. Once the bloodline technique of Crystals touched the zombies they did not just get hit with the crystals, but there were multiples explosive tags attached behind the crystals or inside so they are not noticed. Since Katsu was close to the zombies that got hit with the crystals there was a huge explosion in Katsu's area. While the other zombies in the air where attacking Cornelio he performed Crystal Release: Crystal Needles, numerous long, sharp, and pointed bright pink crystals that shoot at the target at extremely high speeds and went all direction since he wasn't able to see until a while. He didn't know if he got all of them, but he could feel some of them getting hit since of the crystals. Hearing some of them scream remembered his friends screaming once they were killed with the vortex.
Cornelio's Stats

Cp: 38
Combat Level: 5
Resolve: 1

Jutsu Damage:90
Back to top Go down
Hasuto
Admin/Sanakage
Admin/Sanakage
Hasuto

PostSubject: Re: Ranmyaku Group Arch: Katsu & Cornelio   Ranmyaku Group Arch: Katsu & Cornelio EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 9:18 pm

"Whaa!?" Katsu said as he noticed small embers in the midsections of his zombie troops."Damn those are." Before he could finish his sentence loud explosions occurred in Katsu's immediate vicinity. Katsu quickly took refuge into one of his voids to avoid further damage from the exploding notes. He would then reappear in a separate, hidden location, within the area. As for his zombie ninja's in the air they were also infused with the hidden exploding tags as they were the same ninja zombies who took the brunt of Cornelio's last attack, they too would explode in mid air near the blinded Cornelio, causing a large explosion around him of the same magnitude of the blast on the ground toward Katsu, surely to cause at least some damage."That commander there is pretty descent, I had better put some effort into this battle before I get hurt again." Katsu thought from his hidden position as he held his side in slight pain,his ribs had been burned badly from the portion of the explosion.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katsu Stats

Hp: 5,000-250=4,750 Took half damage from explosions since escaped through void from rest of damage]
Cp: 42

Jutsu Damage: exploding notes from the zombies in air near Cornelio: -500 dmg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranmyaku Group Arch: Katsu & Cornelio   Ranmyaku Group Arch: Katsu & Cornelio Empty

Back to top Go down

Ranmyaku Group Arch: Katsu & Cornelio
Page 1 of 1